The BLACKBOARD digital design platform features:
- A Xilinx ZYNQ XC7007S MPSoC with an ARM® Cortex-A9 processor and an Artix FPGA;
- 512Mbytes of fast DDR3 memory;
- On-board WIFI and Bluetooth (ESP-32 radio module);
- A large QSPI ROM and an SD card slot;
- Three USB ports: power & programming, additional power, and OTG/Host;
- Four servo connectors (conventional or continuous rotation);
- An on-board MEMS microphone and headphone jack;
- An on-board analog-to-digital converter;
- 12-bit analog VGA port and HDMI port;
- A 9-axis inertial module (accelerometer, gyro, and compass);
- An I2C temperature sensor;
- A large collection of buttons, switches, and LEDs;
- And two Pmod® -compatible expansion ports.
Use the FPGA and ARM processor independently, or in combination to make high performance systems. Develop custom bare-metal software, or run Linux to make a truly powerful real-time computer!